8/24/07

Melting Pot

Dean doesn't really like to celebrate his birthday, but I'm like the total opposite way, so its really hard for me when his "special" day comes around cuz I hate to impose presents or activities... it is HIS day after all...so I decided to take him to the Melting Pot for dessert, he LOVES chocolate and I had heard excellent things about theirs... the definitely stood up to our standards!

For this layout I used Junkitz paper, cut all the circles to make the heart and position the pictures kinda like a collage. I also cut some paisley's and arranged them to look like a flower on the lower left corner. The letters were cut by me and doodled as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heeeeey...I do like my birthdays, just not every single one. Sometimes it reminds you that you are one year older, and closer to????

Dislike the picures, love the layout.

THATS MY BABY!!!