10/4/07

Circle Shirt Design

This is my friend Wynett wearing/holding one of my own designs! how exciting! Scrappy Boutique wanted to carry a shirt that was original, different and had a scrapbook feel... thats when I came into place! It was so much fun designing this shirt, and to be honest it was super exciting and stress free, considering that Stacey (my very first client lol) gave me total creative freedom. I'm really happy with the outcome, and can't wait to see the other design!

Doesn't Wynett look adorable?

Thank you, Stacey, so much for giving me this opportunity, you have no idea how exciting this is for me! :-D

and remember... Create Dream. Scrapbook.

4 comments:

Stacey Adams said...

It isn't hard to give you freedom when what you come up with is amazing! I LOVE the shirts and can't wait to see everyone wearing them.

Dalovely Damanda said...

I want a shirt too!!! Is the store selling them??? And why hasn't Amy told me about them??? (What is wrong with her??? hahaha)

I don't know when I'm coming back over...hopefully soon! (And yes...please bring the ice! HAHA)

Anonymous said...

Ok. Here's your #1 scrapbook fan. You ROCK. I love the design on the shirts. I definitely need to buy both. When you become famous I will have all your creative goodies. For sure I need to get a pen so you can sign my shirt,

Love ya.

Wy

Anonymous said...

By the way thanks for the adorable. LOL.