3/15/08

Amy's Yard Sale


**Amy and I at her previous house's yard sale** - we were exhausted by now.. so please don't mind our appearance :-P

I'm glad I got to help Amy and Ryan during their yard sale today.. They had tons of fun stuff, including many Star Wars toys, and lots of nice furniture, some of it really hard to pass on. Really, if I had the space I would have totally gotten some for myself. It was fun though, I had never worked, or been at a yard sale before; so it was a really nice experience. But man, some people are CHEAP! We let Ryan do most of the pricing and all of the haggling. Apparently we're no good at that lol.

Overall, I'm always happy to help. Especially someone like Amy and Ryan, they deserve that and so much more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anything left to sell at the yard sale. I see some nice dark furniture.

Wynett

Dalovely Damanda said...

you are such a good friend and I know Amy & Ryan appreciate you! (love that photo! haha)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.