9/3/07

I Hope You Dance


Funny story this is.. Dean wanted to take me to ballroom dance class he found online... so I was all excited and up for it!! funny thing is when we got there we realized that it was a senior center and we couldnt find any open doors to go inside.. so we wondered for a little to see if anyone would show up.. and to our surprise some people did... but not people in our age group.. actually not even a little close to it lol.. anyways you just had to be there!! it was so much fun.. but we decided to leave, it was starting to get way too unconfortable.. when we were close to my house my baby told me to pull over next to this lake, next thing i knew we had slow music playing from my car and we were "dancing"! it was so much fun!!!!

I used Basic Grey - Mellow for this layout

1 comment:

Dalovely Damanda said...

awww, you guys are too cute! love the layout too!