9/12/07

I've been tagged!

Amanda tagged me and here are the rules: I must post the rules, then list 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.... I'll think about 7 random things about me but I don't really have anyone to tag, so here it goes...

1) I love reading scrapbook magazines, but I don't think I've ever used a layout for inspiration... I dunno why, I always love them but it seems like I never remmy them when I'm actually working on a layout. Maybe I should save some money on those subscriptions lol

2) I hate leaving phone messages, I always feel like I'm gonna say something stupid and its gonna get played over and over again... it's happened. :-S

3) I can not stand the Florida's summer heat.. hate it.. it makes me feel like I don't wanna do anything outside...

4) I love romantic things... dates... actions.. anything that includes my honey...

5) Unlike most people, I don't wanna be rich, have a big house or have no responsibilities. I think life is about making what you have work and be happy with it. I want to be able to live comfortable and afford all that my family needs, I know its not easy, but thats ok with me.

6) People that drink to get drunk piss me off. enough said.

7) many people consider me a mature girl.. perhaps a little too much.. I have gotten the "you act like a mom" comment quite a bit... i dunno how i feel about that lol

5 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

I'm so glad you played along! Great stuff...I don't want to be rich either...just live comfortably. And I don't know your mom, but I don't think you act like her! ;)

Anonymous said...

Learn some new things about you girl. I missed you tonight at SB.

Adriann said...

Hi! I followed from Dalovely's blog. I just wanted welcome you to the world of blogging! I love your LO's. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hola Chica

O.K. It's time for some more blogging. I'm happy cause you're going to be at scrap pink friday. Yippee

Anonymous said...

hey, even though some true bloggers (stacy) say it doesn't count, you gotta remember that myspace DOES have blogs... you might be able to find people there to tag... oh wait... you don't have myspace :P hehehe