2/12/08

Big Tree Park

Dean and I spent Sunday together.. It was exciting to have the whole day to ourselves. We went to the Flea Market at Sanford (Don't even get me started on that. Let me just say I don't plan on going back!) and after to the Big tree Park. It was kinda small but nice. There were two cool - looking trees and one of the is the oldest in America! Then we watched Good Luck Chuck - Funny movie I tell ya.. Overall it was a great day!

Dean's getting eaten by the camera tripod/spider! YIKES!

Big tree number one - I believe this one is the oldest one. Cool isn't it?

*no comment*

Big tree number two - this one is the companion of big tree number one. How sweet...

Isn't he handsome? This picture is adorable, no matter what he says :-P


And then there's us.. being silly as always.

No comments: