2/20/08

Valentines Day


Isn't he a sweetie? He showed up on my doorstep with all of this!
The balloon that sings, some flowers that I smell every day when I wake up, and every night right before bed, a home-made light thingy (the heart next to the flowers) like the ones you buy at Disney but MUCH better; you press the middle button and then it lights up all over in the signs that say: I love you, I need you, I miss you, etc. It's the sweetest thing ever. And to top it off, cuz this is how awesome he is, he had a little jewelry box on my door's railing with a "rock" - more like those brown things you find next to sidewalks lol- inside (from Good Luck Chuck, signifying that he wants me forever). He just never ceases to amaze me.

So it was a good night.. we ate pizza while watching Rain Man, made that comic strip below and watched lost while munching on the chocolates I forgot to mention above :-P

I guess it was what Valentine's Day is supposed to be about. Full of love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happy times, I say- was that Valentines Day...I love you so much baby