2/26/08

Things you gotta do at least once -

So I've been thinking, and there's just some things in life you got to experience - hence my pierced tragus :-P.

I'm going to start up a list here of these things/activities. I'll keep adding to them as I think of more :-). Don't worry, this list will not include doing drugs of any kind or smoking cigarettes, I'm strongly opposed to that.

Here we go -

  • Go Skydiving
  • Learn to drive a motorcycle
  • Get a tattoo
  • Go Zorbing
  • TRY to snowboard
  • Ski
  • Climb a mountain - even a little one
  • Swim with a dolphin - I've done this before but I want to do it again :-)
  • Be a member of the audience in a TV show - how cool would that be?
  • Learn to ballroom dance
  • Go camping
  • Scuba dive
  • Run a marathon
This is all I have for now... It's a pretty solid list though, don't you think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that I could be a part of some of them. Love ya

Marianna said...

Of course honey!

I would love to do ALL of them with you but I know you're not willing to do certain ones :-P

Love ya too!

Anonymous said...

Ok. I can do some of these with you too. :)

Wy