2/20/08

Funny Day



Crazy day.. Are you ready for this?

So we decided to finally check out Old Town Kissimmee and we were kinda disappointed. I dunno what we expected to see, maybe they were too high, but it wasn't the "old" we were expected.

Then we drove by celebration, nice town, but not much to do.

We were then trying to find a close by mall to see if I could get my tragus pierced. And OMG we ended up in the Osceola Square Mall. Now I wasn't looking to find not FL Mall or Millenia, but lets just say that it was more like a strip mall. There's nothing wrong with that, just not what we were waiting/wanting to see.

We headed to Prime or Premium Outlets right after, whichever one is the one on Lake Buena Vista lol. Our day was starting to look up.. But it was so hot we got cranky after a while. Not to mention we discovered that Claire's does not pierce your tragus...
*Pictures above were taken here*

Millenia Mall here we come! I dunno in how in the world we thought we were gonna find a piercing place there, but we went anyway. We walked around, had a good time and I ended up buying this really adorable shirt at Macy's that was 40% off.. SWEET! :-D

We were starving by then... So we headed home and went with my parents to Costa del Mar, this peculiar Spaniard restaurant, ate some good "paella" and some awesome dessert.

Then I got sick.. :-(

I warned you it was a crazy day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, now we know where not to go. But who knows, maybe Old Town is more atractive at night. But the Osceola Square Mall..Please kill me...Hahahahaha...