2/20/08

Pierced Tragus it is!



So I did it! I still can't believe it. Whoever knows me knows that this is a big deal for me lol. I just woke up one day and said.. I wanna pierce something, I figured its something that you just got to experience at least once in life (I got my ears pierced in the hospital a few days after i was born so those don't count) plus if I ever get tired of it I'll just take it out.

It was a very interesting experience. I mean, imagine me (dressed as above) walking in a tattoo place. funny sight isn't it? Anyway, Dean was with me the whole time and it was really nice to experience this with him. You're also probably wondering how bad it hurt; to be honest, it didn't. The guy kept asking me if I was ok, and I'm thinking "is he doing anything?" lol. I couldn't believe it wad over so fast! Hopefully it'll heal fast too, it feels kinda sore right now.

Now.. I gotta be honest, I'm not a fan of the ring its way bigger than anything I would want there lol, but in 6 weeks (I know it sounds like a long time but it'll go fast) I get to change it for a tiny little gem, I think it'll be super cute! Right on time for my graduation!

It was an overall fun-different night.. we went to the movies after I got this done and watched Jumper :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Can you hear me now?"

Good

Dalovely Damanda said...

wow! you've been busy on your blog! It looks great! so does your piercing! OW! have a great weekend!